Senior Integrated Marketing Manager-Woman’s Day Magazine September 30, 2011
Hearst Magazine is currently searching for a dynamic marketer for Woman’s Day Magazine. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative marketing professional to work for one of the world’s largest publisher of monthly magazines.
· Strategize, create and write integrated marketing proposals for select accounts.
· Conceptualize and develop advertiser-specific marketing platforms, such as in-book programs/advertorials, online/digital campaigns and customized events.
· Manage added-value program execution, including but not limited to: advertorials, digital programs, sweepstakes, sampling, events, etc.
· Attend sales calls with sales staff to present programs.
· Strong creative skills and experience in developing compelling integrated marketing programs; strong copywriting skills preferred.
· Highly pro-active and solution-oriented, a team player and self-starter.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects.
· Strong presentation skills (verbal, written).
· Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
· Bachelor’s degree required.4-5 years marketing experience in media, including print and digital.
Please apply to our career site at: http://hearstcareers.silkroad.com