Position Description: The Marketing Coordinator/Manager is responsible for working alongside the Marketing team to create multi-platform marketing proposals from concept development through creative execution involving Lagardère Unlimited properties, talent, and content strategies. The position aims to develop the most ideal solutions and marketing materials to support the sales team for sponsorship and corporate partnerships.
· Develop and write sales materials and presentations to effectively communicate marketing ideas to potential sponsors and partners
· Conceptualize integrated programs across all LU platforms that deliver on clients’ goals
· Administrative support SVP, Marketing & New Media Strategies (travel coordination, expense reports, calendar)
· Event management and client liaison during high-profile events
· Ensure the development of up-to-date and relevant marketing collateral, including presentations, marketing material and case studies
· 2+ years of marketing experience, agency/brand experience preferred
· Excellent writing and communication skills a must
· Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Commensurate with experience
About Lagardère Unlimited A division of the Lagardère group dedicated to Sport and Entertainment, Lagardère Unlimited is one of the world leaders in this sector. Lagardère Unlimited innovates and leverages between six business segments: representation of prominent artists and athletes; event ownership, management, and production; distribution and programming of media; marketing; management of sports academies; and consulting. Lagardère Unlimited offers its clients and potential partners a comprehensive range of integrated solutions to meet the every need including over 350 high-profile athletes and celebrities including Dwight Howard, John Wall, Ricky Rubio, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Michael Vick, Mark Ingram, Phil Mickelson, Keegan Bradley, Andy Roddick, Mardy Fish, John Isner, Caroline Wozniacki, Justine Henin, Sachin Tendulkar, Fedor Emelianenko, Chris Evert, Doug Gottlieb; content development; mobile, digital platforms and new media strategies; over 20 major global events including experiential programs, grassroots sports tours, fashion/lifestyle, collegiate sports, WTA and ATP tennis events, endurance, etc.??Lagardère Unlimited takes advantage of her mother company with more than 8 billion euros sales, offices in more than 30 countries, a strong worldwide retail network, advertising sales forces around the globe and strong ties with the largest companies in the world.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org