Marketing Services Manager – McMURRY/TMG June 13, 2013
McMurry/TMG, the country’s leading content marketing agency, seeks a seasoned, savvy marketing professional to manage the integrated marketing for two clients and their media properties, supporting both publishers and their sales teams.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and requires someone who is fast on their feet, extremely organized, great at communication and client service, and ready to conceive, communicate and execute powerful integrated ideas for our clients’ advertisers.
Full-time position in New York City or Washington, D.C.
• Dreaming up creative, powerful, integrated sales ideas for all platforms
• Creating compelling and attractive sales proposals and presentations
• Managing projects from idea to execution to measurement
• Generating leads
• Becoming an expert in owned categories
• Communicating effectively with multiple teams and internal resources
• Providing excellent client service with a can-do attitude
• Minimum five years’ experience in integrated media marketing
• Strong knowledge of print and web advertising
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• A love for a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
• A personable and professional attitude with clients
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and InDesign
• Ability to work on-site full time in New York City or D.C. office
• Strong organizational skills
• Keen attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work in New York City or Washington, D.C. for an agency with a quality reputation and a fantastic staff. Excellent salary and benefits.
Please visit our web site at http://www.tmgcustommedia.com and submit your application and resume (go to: Working at TMG > Opportunities).