Sr. Marketing Manager, Meredith Food Initiative May 11, 2011
The Sr. Marketing Manager works closely with sales staff to develop and execute integrated and added value programs for recipe.com advertisers with an emphasis on digital marketing. This position collaborates with designers to develop comps, resources and event collateral materials for digital media. The Sr. Marketing Manager develops research-based sales materials and will have a strong understanding of retail distribution and merchandising practices. Works with internal departments including Interactive, digital, database, research, and other marketing departments as well as with external customers.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience.
•Self-starting, hands-on marketing professional with minimum 5 years experience in food and entertaining categories with strong emphasis on digital marketing. Experience •in or knowledge of “big brand” print media a plus.
Relevant experience with a competitive digital media business helpful.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
•Ability to support ongoing digital sales initiatives by working in a timely manner with research, creating compelling ideas, and writing RFPs, presentations and proposals. •Capable of collaborating with multiple business divisions and across media platforms.
• Proven track-record in program development through collaboration with several teams to drive projects from inception to successful delivery
• Proven capacity to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing, verbal and leadership skills
• Maximum proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel; familiarity with PhotoShop a plus.
• Ability to understand and quickly apply new technologies (ie. Social, Mobile, Tablet, Apps)
If interested, please apply through www.meredith.com <http://www.meredith.com>