Integrated Marketing Manager – Think Custom Media April 17, 2012
About Think Custom Media:
We are a 7-month-old, fast-growing group within Atlantic Media that thrives on a startup culture where every employee embodies our entrepreneurial spirit. As the marketing services division of Atlantic Media, we put our media expertise to work on behalf of clients by communicating with thought leaders across all platforms—web, social, mobile, tablet, and print.
About the role:
The marketing manager will join a small, fast-paced, and creative account team assigned to our client, Tennis Media Company. He/she will play an integral role in developing and executing marketing strategies, promotions, and programs for Tennis Media Company across all platforms—web, tablet, mobile, and print. The position combines core big idea/platform creation, proposal writing, and program execution. The position will report to the SVP of Think Custom Media.
- Develop innovative, market-leading ideas and write proposals for current and prospective advertisers that could include print, online, social media, mobile, app, and emerging media elements that leverage editorial, custom content and external partnership opportunities
- Successfully manage integrated programs that could include rich media, original video content, events, mobile, social media and print components from activation to recap
- Create and manage program timelines and budgets
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Exceptional writing skills coupled with a creative, out-of-the-box approach
- Knowledge of and passion for digital media space
- 2+ years of related experience (digital/social experience preferred)
- Strong analytics and real-time judgment with maturity, poise and “grace under pressure”
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work closely with a variety of internal constituencies, as well as interface with clients and other external colleagues (e.g., vendors, agency contacts, etc.)
- Graphic design (PowerPoint) and web design (basic HTML) skills and some familiarity with relevant design software a plus (PhotoShop, DreamWeaver or InDesign, etc)
- Outstanding record of academic and professional achievement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Atlantic Media recruits for two personal attributes in its candidates. The first is force of intellect – reflected in discipline and rigor of thought as manifested, often, in exceptional academic performance. The second is a personal spirit of generosity – a natural disposition towards service and selfless conduct
- Adaptable and willing to approach tasks with velocity and a high metabolism
To learn more and apply online, please visit www.atlanticmediacompany.com.
The Atlantic Media Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Atlantic Media:
Atlantic Media Company is a rapidly expanding media enterprise whose mission is to inform, elevate, and challenge the national discourse. Our flagship publications — The Atlantic, National Journal, and Government Executive — are among the most influential media outlets in America, reaching opinion leaders and decision makers spanning the ranks of business, politics, government, media, and academia.
From the past contributions of Emerson and Longfellow to the present successes of our award-winning writers and driven business staff, Atlantic Media’s employees represent top talent at an intellectual advantage across the media industry.
To learn more and apply online, please visit www.atlanticmediacompany.com