The Hearst Men’s Group (Popular Mechanics, Car & Driver, Road & Track) is looking for Associate Marketing Manager with 2 years of magazine or agency experience.
Reporting directly to the respective Marketing heads, the Men’s Group Associate Marketing Manager jobis a hands-on position that involves a great deal of multi-tasking. He/she is responsible for proactively working on all facets of the day-to-day marketing of the Car and Driver, Popular Mechanics & Road & Track Marketing brands. Day-to-day operations include, but are not restricted to:
· Account work, which includes working on integrated RFPs and proactively assisting sales people in attaining new business (40%)
· In-book promotional pages, advertorial pages, Sweepstakes administration (30%)
· Sales material, collateral creation, execution (15%)
· Events, promotions, trade shows (10%)
· Online marketing & promotions (5%)
Above average writing skills and a service-oriented mindset are a must. 2-4 years industry experience preferred.