Director of Sales Development – Everyday Health August 6, 2012
Everyday Health is looking for Director of Sales Development to create and implement ad sales proposals and initiatives from beginning to end. Responsibilities of projects include, but are not limited to:
· Execution of 7-Figure ad programs involving multiple interests, partners and product vendors
· Develop partnerships with health organizations for use in custom solutions (i.e. NHLBI, AHA, ADA, etc.)
· Develop sales materials, general presentations and collateral
· Execution of branding projects– day-to-day coordination with production companies
· Provide trade Marketing support (sponsorship materials, presentations, content development for trade events at OTC, DTC, ABC Moms, ePharma, Pivot)
· Create bi-monthly Advertiser Newsletter and other trade advertising efforts such as sweepstakes
- BA degree with at least 8 years experience in Sales Development or Marketing, with background in Pharma marketing.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and the ability to influence others through well articulated and innovative ideas
- Superior writing and proofreading skills
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of an organization
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Accountability – acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results
- Strong interest in the online industry
- Ability to present to large groups
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint
About Everyday Health
Attracting 30 million monthly unique visitors, Everyday Health, Inc. is the leading provider of online health solutions. The company offers consumers, healthcare professionals and marketers with content and advertising-based services. Its broad portfolio of websites and mobile applications span the health spectrum–from in-depth medical content for condition prevention and management to healthy lifestyle offerings. Everyday Health offers the tools, community, and expert advice people need to live healthier lives, every day. Everyday Health, the television series, is brought to you by EverydayHealth.com. Everyday Health was founded in 2002 by CEO, Ben Wolin, and President, Mike Keriakos.
At Everyday Health, we foster a cooperative and lively environment that encourages new ideas and forward thinking, and we value our employees and support their development. We work hard, but we work together to create a website experience that helps our audience live healthier lives every day and we have fun while we do it!